Subframe Connectors Install??

Fender34

Established Member
I am wondering where you guys get you subframe connectors installed at? Called a local shop to install MM FLSC and they wanted 500 out the door and that seems a little high. I is this an easy job where a good exhaust shop can do this or would you recommend a specialty shop to do it? Any input would be appreciated!

nol300

Established Member
I had mine done at the off road shop next to my dealership as they weld frames all day long 150 bucks.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I am wondering where you guys get you subframe connectors installed at? Called a local shop to install MM FLSC and they wanted 500 out the door and that seems a little high. I is this an easy job where a good exhaust shop can do this or would you recommend a specialty shop to do it? Any input would be appreciated!

200 tops. If you pay more youre a fool that got taken. Any shop that welds and has a drive on ramp can do it.

Vnmous97

THE PROFESSIONAL
Established Member
i have heard $100-$250 .. a muffler shop can do it but the car needs to level and at ride height ... if you buy the bolt on kit you still need to have them welded

650BlackVnm

Established Member

I noticed you are in SJ, try nextgen in Hayward. They quoted me $250.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're actually really close to you and we're in Campbell, CA next to San Jose. We do several sets EVERY months and are ALOT less than $500... give us a call and we'll take care of you. In fact, we're running a special right now on Full Length Subframes for $299 installed!

Users who are viewing this thread