Subaru STI and ram dually

Orange Peel

Established Member
I love driving my car to work, and never really see anything worth a challenge, until the other day, I'm coming down the road (4 lane to 2) and I see a silver car weaving in and out of traffic to meet me at the lights but he get's dogged by a suv, I pull away on green normal driving and see this silver Subaru on my ass (no longer can see the scoop on the hood he's that close) and say What the F##& I shift into third and see he's still tailing me and I say enough and smash the loud pedal and shift out to 4th and look back and I pulled hard on this clown until he gave me the I quit gesture, I then slowed back and waited but he wouldn't get back up,next day same shit with a ram diesel dually at same lights only I look over and see a bank of guages on pillar and his exhaust was one huge pipe (I swear it was the size of a bucket in diameter) in the middle of the box by the window, I let him roll out first and then hear him boost and when he gets about a fender length I stab it, pulling on him in third , shift to 4th and starting to pass him , shifted to 5th looked at speedo and said 100+mph and looked back and pulled a couple cars on him I then layed on brakes, you couldn't see anything that was behind us from all the black soot he was belching out that pipe, I slowed and we did it again from a roll around 40-50ish and I put the smack again 3rd to 4th, I was shitting in my pant's as I didn't want to get owned right off the bat from a truck but man that thing moved out for a big ass truck, a friend I work with was behind us on his spyder and lost sight after the first round, we both gave thumbs up after and I told him I respected that truck.

Orange Peel

Established Member
I've heard those turbo diesel trucks can be surprisingly fast. Good kill on both him and the jacka$$ ricer tailgating you.

Yeah that truck totally surprised me as I let him roll out first (I own a 05 ram diesel and it's all low end torque usually), but was a fun run and the ricer knew once he saw my view diminishing, that he was done dancing.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
Screw TBSS's for stoplight racers. Just need a common rail dodge, set of compound twin snails and some 4-high brake boosting. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread