Sub Frames & a Great Day

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
What a great day :D, well kind of :shrug: (Apology to Follow)

Got to finally meet LB :beer: & his sweet a$$ Mach1 & hang out with SonicVenum, again :D .

Finally got my Maximum Motorsports Sub Fram Connectors on today.
( A Mod that should be done 1st when u purchase the car )

1st checky outy the BAD ASS MACH1 owned by LB :eek:

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Chevy VS Ford.
Sorry to P. , Jhwalker & Amwalker....didnt mean to commit & flake out at all :nonono:

Really sorry, not the type to do things like that but the situation didnt look good for me to make it on time with Juan.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Oh XMP is a Dealer for Nitrous Express Kits.
So i should of been able to get my set up for less :cryying: Talk about learning the hard way :(

Well to end the Night in a better note, I just picked up a new Focus with 3500 rebate.

Going to be a nice Daily Driver :beer: :beer:

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51554
Link for my Nitrous Set up & Results :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
I'm tellin' ya bro...you need to shrink and laminate that dyno sheet of yours so you can wear it on a cord around your neck...:lol:

:eek: this is the post i wake up to today :dw:

O.K. who came up with this one? Juan or You :shrug:

:bored: I believe it woud take the both of u to come up with it :smmon:

:bash:

Last edited:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
P Moddy Subs are a must. Good move! Your next step is the KB strut tower brace. Tightens up the side to side monkey motion. Then you can go all the way and do the coil overs. Goodbye smooth ride.... hello handling! Went to a party yesterday and over heard my wife telling a mutual friend that I've gone over the edge with the suspension and she can even tell the sex of the bugs we pass over on the street its so sensitive.

I will tame the San Gabriels today. CC plates set at "street"...I'd prefer "track" but one must get a $30 lazer allignment every time you switch the plates. $60 over and back every time. I'll wait for Willow to do that.

LB's M1 is sweet.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
P Moddy Subs are a must. Good move! Your next step is the KB strut tower brace. Tightens up the side to side monkey motion. Then you can go all the way and do the coil overs. Goodbye smooth ride.... hello handling! Went to a party yesterday and over heard my wife telling a mutual friend that I've gone over the edge with the suspension and she can even tell the sex of the bugs we pass over on the street its so sensitive.

I will tame the San Gabriels today. CC plates set at "street"...I'd prefer "track" but one must get a $30 lazer allignment every time you switch the plates. $60 over and back every time. I'll wait for Willow to do that.

LB's M1 is sweet.

Well im kind of happy i waited. If i didnt find this forum i would of just gotten the Steeda's Subs & went to the same shop as i did with the 01Cobra.
Now that car was not prepped at all before the welding was done.

XMP will grind the Surface so that they Weld has pure metal contact :D So im happy i got a better idea on what is out there & the shop's owner Eric is really cool.

Clutch, Eaton Locking Dif, Nicer Dif Cover (like LB's :D), Clutch firewall & Quadrant.... before i do further suspension work :D

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Definitely a great day at the shop...P Moddy got the sweet full length subs welded in...as usual Eric did a great job...that guy has skills ;-)

Juan and I both had UPR triple hook quadrants and firewall adjusters put in... I can only speak for myself, but my gearbox was silky smooth on the way home, and nice feel and engagement on the clutch :-D

As for the PHP High Flow Air Box....I highly recommend it to the Mach guys...you upgrade to the giant 9" K&N with a pre-filter, the intake opening is much bigger, and the stainless shield provides much better protection from engine wash than the stock plastic box...we all know how hot these cars run :rolleyes:

The drive home was great...with that air box it sounded like an M1 Abrams tank rolling through Baghdad :eek:

As usual all the work was outstanding...

We had bonus scenery and good food too...

By the way...is the Spanish word for "sandwich" even close to the word for "lasagne"??? :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Id say the UPR Quadrant & Clutch Adjuster made the shifts feel like nothing :eek: What 180.00 or with the Kit
& Installed out the door DAMN .

Heres a pic of the ur Air Box :D ... I swear i could he u gas ur car & i was in front of ur car :eek:

Magna Packs.... I want them now :cryying: Screw Bassani, Borla, Flomasters ..... those Magnaflow Magna Packs sound bad.

Hey i havent had lasania for a long time & in spanish not sure...

never ran into a situation were i needed to say the work :shrug:

Last edited:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
L.B. I've got the Kenny Brown Extreme subs...full subs and jacking frame with multiple cross bars. Like two molded ladders welded in on each side. When the engineer at Maximum Motorsports looked at the car on the rack in San Luis he commented "sweet set up and great welding". Dont hear compliments too often like that for a competitor.
My mechanic George (Jorge) did the install. I'm having XMP do the water pump next week. Look into it. 11 RWHP and very "cool". 55GPM.

You guys are into draging. I'm only a green flag guy. But, interested in your clutch set up. No way can I shut up my Pro 50. Sounds like a blender mixing up a protein drink! I'll have XMP look into it.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Thanks Dave for all the nice pics! I didn't even see you taking them :shrug:

Bill...I have heard great things about the Kenny Brown subs...that was a good call...

I know you will be very happy with the quality of the work and the prices at XMP...

Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
I'm having XMP do the water pump next week. Look into it. 11 RWHP and very "cool". 55GPM.

I already have the Meziere pump in...I'm very happy with it
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread