Suavy's cobra shirts...legit or OTHER

NWUCIT

Established Member
When Suavy offered to provide builder shirts last fall, it sounded like a great deal....so I bought into it.

-mid Oct.....made contact with Suavy with my builders names
-reply 10/24 from him that I was good to go if I was still interested
-10/29 I confirm continued interest and requested pmt instructions
-10/30 from Suavy: paypal instructions received
-11/1 I sent $25 ($20 for shirt, $5 shipping) via paypal (confirmed)

Since then, no response to PM's or direct e-mails. I am also aware of other SVTP members in the same situation. Likewise, I understand some received the shirts, and are very happy.....so, I am puzzled. Hopefully nothing dreadful has happened to him (seemed like a stand up guy), but I have the feeling I have been screwed.

Please post your results if you participated in this offer, or if you have any info on Suavy. :shrug:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm waiting also and it seems he is a stand up guy. I have his phone number and I'll call him next week.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Did anyone not receive what they paid for??

If so, please post up

NWUCIT

Established Member
I finally received my shirt on Jan 12...Suavy actually sent it via overnite USPS at an additional cost of $14.50 above the standard $5.00 I had paid, so I immediately reimbursed him the difference by paypal.....I was hoping EVERYONE had been taken care of by now....Suavy's original post offering the shirts contains a lot of info and his explanation for lack of communication.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Never got mine. Ordered when it first started. No refund. No nothing. Written it off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread