Styling bar clearance

SVTRocket

SVT Fan
Established Member
Does anyone have any clearance issues, such as hitting your head on it or it being in the way?

I think it is well enough behind the driver, but before I spend the money, I wanted to check with people who have them.

I'm 6'2" and sit with the seat pretty far back.

roushstage2

Established Member
I also sit with the seat all the way back, and the light bar is no where near my head. When I push back on the seat back I can hear the seat rub against the bar but that is as close as it gets.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
The only issue I have with the seat all the way back, top and bottom is the seat belt guide or whatever it is called rubs against the bar. I just removed the guides from both seats and no more issue.

by the way I have a CDC light bar

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
seat all the way back too. no issues, just remove the seatbelt loops from the seats so they don't damage the lightbar.
by the way, mine is made by CDC

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ditto what they said...no issues..and remove the seat belt loops before you damage the bar. It will happen. I have a small rub on mine..from when I had Hooters girls in the back seat for pics!

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Ditto what sunburned said. CDC light bar, 6'-2", no problem. I also opted to get the Roush shoulder belt guides instead of just removing the stockers.

Users who are viewing this thread