Stupid Shit You Do Involuntarily

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
When I make a sandwich I have to take a bite before I leave the kitchen. Dunno why, to make sure I didn't forget something I guess.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I shake my right leg all the time when sitting for too long. No, not b/c I am nervous. Always done it.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
When I make a sandwich I have to take a bite before I leave the kitchen. Dunno why, to make sure I didn't forget something I guess.

I hope you meant that when your WIFE makes you a sandwich, you have to go into the kitchen and take a bite before it can be presented to you...

BPizzle

Established Member
Say im on the third page of a thread and I wanna go back to the road side pub thread page, I always click back to go to the second page then back again to go to the first then back again to get to the main page instead of just scrolling up to the top of the 3rd page and click roadside pub

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I have turrets, I do a lot of ****ing shit involuntarily. ****me

That's pretty cool. What do you do inside the turrets?
LOL. Tourette's/turrets FTMFL
AlexTrebek.jpg

What is thread preview?
LOL I think they should add this.
For some odd reason, I always scroll to the top of a page before I press the back button. :shrug:

You?

This plus a million.

SlowSnake

Established Member
My wife has this thing about things being even. For example, if she cooks something and I dip some out she wants it spread back out even in the pot and if she made a sammich and bit it and realized it had no cheese shed bite the cheese to match the sammich before she put it on it. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Answer the phone like I am at work.

I used to do that a lot when I worked nights and I was at home in the day time. One time my mother called and I did it and after a couple second pause she said, "You do realize you're not at work, right?"

canibus

Established Member
I wouldn't say this is involuntary. It's just a habit you've formed.

JD

A bad habit is involuntary by definition.

Look at toilet paper after taking a crap

Like someone on here once said, how else would you know when you're clean?

Say im on the third page of a thread and I wanna go back to the road side pub thread page, I always click back to go to the second page then back again to go to the first then back again to get to the main page instead of just scrolling up to the top of the 3rd page and click roadside pub

lol, been there. Worse part is I scroll up every page on my way back to the main forum.

My wife has this thing about things being even. For example, if she cooks something and I dip some out she wants it spread back out even in the pot and if she made a sammich and bit it and realized it had no cheese shed bite the cheese to match the sammich before she put it on it. Lol

That's freaky, lol

Users who are viewing this thread