Stupid Ricers..

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
since when does Cadillac make Eclipses?? (not a good pic - but that's the cadillac crest on the back of that eclipse :bored: )

12_12_04_2225.jpg

WOW i didnt know they made an 01+ Eclipse TURBO!!!! :eek:
12_12_04_2221.jpg

..and they really wonder why everyone hates them so much :whine:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
I've seen some boosted eclipses (newer ones), so the turbo badge isnt that shocking. But the cadillac crest is just plain garbage . . . :xpl:

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Maybe its got a boosted Northstar swap goin on and your just jumping to conclusions...
NAAAAAAAH, stupid ricers. My buddy has a civic hatch that he is having fun with moding and all, but he feels looked down on cause of all the rice in the area giving imports a bad rap. Oh well, different strokes for different folks
Matt

69hahaha

Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
since when does Cadillac make Eclipses?? (not a good pic - but that's the cadillac crest on the back of that eclipse :bored: )

12_12_04_2225.jpg

WOW i didnt know they made an 01+ Eclipse TURBO!!!! :eek:
12_12_04_2221.jpg

..and they really wonder why everyone hates them so much :whine:

Funny, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one. AZ plate and the dealer is one here in Phoenix. Did you take that pic or just post it from somewhere else?

Bigdough666

Established Member
Yea, I saw a Mustang with a "GTR" badge on it. I know Ford made a concept GTR, but this was a 99 V6 Stang with a Skyline GTR badge on it. Rice is now becoming domesticated as well, I call it wheat.

no slow 88

Established Member
IM-PORT (im-port) 1. An inherently slow automobile usually driven by a " wannabe. " 2. A vehicle best suited for delivering pizza. Racing it usually results in a loss, and causes damage beyond repair. 3. Imports Suck! ( self explanatory ). 4. Not from this country. He races an Import, wich makes him a loser!!! Well Dorky ls1 chick's pictures sure fits this!!! When will this end?

stangfreak

Established Member
nice... today i saw a integra with z3 fenders and this insane body kit that made it look like a fuggin tank or something. it was really scary looking and embarresing to drive. i also saw a civic painted green with yellow stickers all over the car, with yellow rims and the interior was all torn, ugly and just nasty. oh and it had the biggest fart cannon i have ever seen in my life..

stupid ricers :nonono: :nono:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I love ricers, they give me so much free entertainment. You would have to pay $9 to see a movie with this many laughs in it.

Upon further evaluation, I have come to a conclusion. 99.9% of ricers wish they were driving something else, hence the rebadging and god awful body kits that make their cars unrecognizable. If they ever could own a decent car they still wouldn't be satisfied and would proceed to bastardize that too.

Users who are viewing this thread