stupid rain

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
i am so tired of it raining i havent driven my car in like two weeks and tyhe worst part of it it isnt at my garage at home it is in my storage garage so i cant even spend the time polishing it i need a bigger garage anyone want to donate?

sorry ill stop with my rant about the damn rain and hopefully everyone else is enjoying their cars

me:bash: rain

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Oh please rant on. It has rained constantly here in Michigan lately too. I am trying to organize to get my pairs of animals together today, as I will have the Ark finished tonight.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
Oh please rant on. It has rained constantly here in Michigan lately too. I am trying to organize to get my pairs of animals together today, as I will have the Ark finished tonight.

:lol: :lol:

Same weather here in NorthEast Ohio.:bored:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Its been Cold...then Hot....the Down Pouring rain each day in Chicago. Then you wake up the next day to the same thing. I thought it was APRIL SHOWERS bring MAY flowers....not COLD APRIL leads to Hot Mugy and unstable May.

SVT4ME

Established Member
May not be raining in Vegas but there a lot of construction going on. A new community is going up and the roads are just covered in mud and crap. Then to make things worse they water down everything to keep the dust down but make a big swamp in the process!

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I on the other hand just got home from the FFW at Englishtown. I plan on going again tomorrow for the second day car show.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
one word:

pussy.

Drive your damn car! I know people with original jaguar e-types from 1965, full body off frame rotisserie, all nos parts, blah blah blah fully polished better than new and they drive it in the rain

jk03cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SnoracerX
i am so tired of it raining i havent driven my car in like two weeks and tyhe worst part of it it isnt at my garage at home it is in my storage garage so i cant even spend the time polishing it i need a bigger garage anyone want to donate?

sorry ill stop with my rant about the damn rain and hopefully everyone else is enjoying their cars

me:bash: rain

I hear ya. I'm sitting here in WIsconsin too, raining every damn day for about the last week. More to come the next few days it sounds like to. :shrug:
What part of Wisconsin are you in??

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
No way I want to take any pictures of my car at the moment. Rained on several times recently and had to drive through a construction zone yesterday. I still had two separate people compliment me and ask questions about it today even though it's filthy.

I was at Route 66 with my family last night and the NHRA Nationals was cut short by bad weather right when John Force was in the staging lane. :cuss:

Tonight we were supposed to go to the Joliet JackHammers' minor league game but the rain came again. :cryying:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hey Greg! Busy, busy, busy. I'm doing paperwork as I'm online tonight. Since the baseball game was cancelled, I have time to post. How's your Mach doing?

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Man oh man. Again, I find it ridiculous that people would spend so much money on a car and leave it idle in the garage because of rain. Look, you spent such and such, drive the bitch! I would!
I'd drive a porsche as a daily car - I'd stop short at a ferrari becasue well, they aren't known for extremely great build quality - they're like a fine clock, they go out of tune...
But this is a ford - a mustang - thing of it as a timex

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
Man oh man. Again, I find it ridiculous that people would spend so much money on a car and leave it idle in the garage because of rain. Look, you spent such and such, drive the bitch! I would!
I'd drive a porsche as a daily car - I'd stop short at a ferrari becasue well, they aren't known for extremely great build quality - they're like a fine clock, they go out of tune...
Thank you!! Finally somebody agrees with me. I drive it everyday. Rain, snow, sleet, hail, dust storms, 105*+ outside, ohh and no garage. Oh well, its just a car. I paid the money for it, and do as I please with it!

Chris

04Screamer

Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD

I wish I could have the same attitude (seriously), but when I had my L, I didn't have any choice because it was my only ride. Now that I have a beater, I try to avoid driving my Cobra in the rain if at all possible.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Hey Greg! Busy, busy, busy. I'm doing paperwork as I'm online tonight. Since the baseball game was cancelled, I have time to post. How's your Mach doing?
The Mach is awesome!!:rockon: Hope your not working too hard!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread