Stupid question!!!

1strike

Established Member
Tech at American Muscle.com told me that Bassani does not make an O/R x-pipe for '03 Termi's.........I almost began to tell him how stupid he was.......but I thought I'd check my sources first............please, someone tell me that tech was full of crap!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1strike

Established Member
Well I haven't received the one I ordered from them the night before......but I'm not able to get a part # off my e-mail confirmation. What I don't get is......they only show (2) made by Bassani.....(1) catted x-pipe (2) O/R x-pipe sub-title on the website says 99-04 cobras.....however when i called and asked the tech......he said it wouldn't fit an '03 cobra.......so i'm a bit lost

walked_u_hard

Established Member
it exists yes... but they dont sell it. its not hard to find that out on their site.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
They have both on lethal. If I remember right, the only difference was the -4 for the 04 versions.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Tech at American Muscle.com told me that Bassani does not make an O/R x-pipe for '03 Termi's.........I almost began to tell him how stupid he was.......but I thought I'd check my sources first............please, someone tell me that tech was full of crap!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because of things like that, you should always check "your sources" before ordering anything.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread