Stupid F-ing Seat. Need Help!!!!

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Well, this may be the stupidest thread that I will ever start but I really need some help. I was picking up some dry cleaning and put it in behind the passenger on the hanger. I pushed down the little tab on the back of the seat to move it forward. As I was pushing the seat back upright I pulled the handle up so it wouldn't crush the 2 pressed suits that I just picked up. Well when I did that I heard a little pop. I tried to lock the seat back and it just moved forward. So now I have to drive around with my passenger seat back all the way forward. Has anybody ever heard of or had this problem? Please help!!!!

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Fixed my own problem. I'm an idiot. I just kept pulling and pushing on the two levers and it finally stayed back. Now when I go outside to leave in a little bit the seat is probably going to be back forward but for now I have some false hope of it being fixed.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
Don't feel bad, while installing my sub box this weekend, I found the little black lever on the back of the seats that allow you to lean them forward more than with the recliner lever on the side of the seats....First regular cab pickup for me :loser:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Lol whos the loser? I dont even know what lever you guys are talking about... Time to go investigate?

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
LOL, i just discovered that lever also. Taking out the pass. seat for the track is now alot easier and quicker :)

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Ok so yeah I just went out to look and your misfortune is my gain (sorry). I had no idea that was there. Sweet! Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread