Stuff that doesn’t make sense

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice, using those bumpstops! Is it all stock or you do some bolt ons? Met a dude at the track today who just bought a new Raptor and he asked me where he can go beat it up, love it when they get used
All stock, had plans for a rear bump stop kit and front bumper. But spent $5K on vet bills not too long ago. So all stock, for now. It sucks but almost all land is privately owned in Texas, so there are not a lot of places to just go. At least not where I’m at.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
All stock, had plans for a rear bump stop kit and front bumper. But spent $5K on vet bills not too long ago. So all stock, for now. It sucks but almost all land is privately owned in Texas, so there are not a lot of places to just go. At least not where I’m at.

@03Sssnake take this man to Crockett and show him how its done

VegasMichael

Established Member
Well of course
That part between Pahrump and 95 has no ingress or egress and no traffic. It's where we Vegas boys let it loose.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    911.5 KB · Views: 114

CV355

_
Established Member
Stuff that doesn't make sense:

Laying on couch.
Brain: "Hmm, I'm tired and would like to go to bed"
Go to bed.
Brain: "Just kidding about being tired. Hey, let's think about everything you need to do this coming week."

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

How far are you from the Texas Raptor runs?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
How far are you from the Texas Raptor runs?
Not far at all, timing just doesn’t work out. Went to Raptoberfest last year, missed RaptorX because of work, missed the Raptor Run, because of school. They have a bad ass run coming up going from Van Horn, TX to Pagosa Springs, CO. But the entry fee is a little steep (good deal though) and it would require $5k-$7k in mods.

Kiohtee

Established Member
If you are running around on a DR in my neck of the woods. You better be ready to run. Even the cops down here race.

Why would I automatically run? Drag radials are legal for road use.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Why would I automatically run? Drag radials are legal for road use.

You know. You gotta get that street cred and the kill videos for your e-cred. Otherwise that just wouldn’t make sense to have a built up car and good tires

Users who are viewing this thread