Stuff for sale!

joec

Established Member
So i got laid off. give me your money.

1. 2 Dell internal cd burners. Out of a system that I purchased new 4 months ago. No idea the speed, but they works fine. black in color. 20 dollars a piece obo?

2. Sony DVD burner. Model DRU-720A. Double Layer Dual Format Internal DVD Burner. Bought from Dell new. I do have the instructions and the original box, but i do NOT have the software that came with it.. ALSO included are 20 DVD +R discs. This thing is a wonderful toy. I haven't tried the Double layer discs but it burns dvd's fine. I use NERO software (not included). I also *DO NOT* have the black faceplate that came with it. I only have the white face plate. 70 obo? http://www.sonyburners.com/products/product_detail.php?ID=2039743888

I live in Evansville, Indiana. I will ship or you can pick up locally if you decide on a spur of the moment roadtrip! Prices do NOT include shipping. Let me know. [email protected] or reply to this thread!

i accept paypal, money order, or personal check (stuff is held until my bank gives me the OK that it's clear).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread