Strong Oder of raw fuel

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
So for the passed few day I have had a strong oder of raw fuel after hard acceleration with the ac on. I have checked for leak and can't find any fuel lines are tight and no leaks at the injectors fuel pressure regulator is fine.. I have notice it only happens when the fuel level is low any thoughts of might be cause this to happen? Thanks

Oh yeah and the car is running fine. Idles smooth no misses plugs and coil pack check out ok I'm lost. Only thing I can think of is the pump might be going seems to be running fine.

Bright Blue Cob

Established Member
Check your evaporative emission connections. When the tank is low there are a lot more fumes for the canister to take care of, especially check your connection at the throttle body the vacuum line collapsed on mine but it sent out a code.The equipment is located on the passenger side firewall and some is in behind the inner fender liner. There is a solenoid and canister etc. If you do a thread search I believe someone posted pictures with arrows pointing out the connections.

Users who are viewing this thread