stroked and blown 01 need cash now!!!

sleepermobile

Established Member
This car needs a new home.... Winter is coming and I need a truck. You have cash call me I will deal. NOTHING wrong with the car it is nice. It just hit 60,000 miles but the speedo isnt correct since the gear swap ,so its much lower mileage. The car is in great running cond and nothing wrong other than back tires are worn. I have well over 32k into this car since last summer. Its a forged stroker, v2, 4 10s, exhaust and headers, frame cons, strange struts, koni shocks,lowered,clutch, and everything else......... Its ready for big boost and runs perfect. You have cash you can get a great deal. Im going to a dealers auction and need some cash. Im not gonna give it away but willing to give a great deal!!!! 810 250 3344 Byron Lapeer Mi

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
post up pics of it all... I am coming that way soon so if you are serious we can maybe work something out...

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
doesnt seem like he wants to post more pics..... all we have is the little pic in his sig and avatar... highly doubt anyone will buy a car on just those two pics (no interior, and all panels, etc)... I know Im not

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
i offered you 10.5 a few months ago and you declined. You were stuck on 11k for a few months a couldnt move it.

If you can do 9.5, lmk and I can go ahead and book my flight. Thanks

sleepermobile

Established Member
i offered you 10.5 a few months ago and you declined. You were stuck on 11k for a few months a couldnt move it.

If you can do 9.5, lmk and I can go ahead and book my flight. Thanks

Sold 10.5!!!! Hes getting a steal

sleepermobile

Established Member
when I had the motor built, we didnt get new cam bolts. I bought arp everything for the block but had no idea the cam bolts were tty. So ford reused them and they broke twice before the prob was solved. So anyone building one of these motors make sure you buy arp cam bolts or at least get new stock bolts!!!! All it does is break the bolt and you can hear it rolling around in the valve cover. I could only imagine what would happen if you didnt catch it......... Either way the car is still sitting here!!!! couldnt get the parts under the hood for 14,000.........

Users who are viewing this thread