Strobes and leds for sale

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I spy a Carson siren.....lol....Very nice setup!

Yep, two of them. One with a mech sound other with diffrant ones. It also has 4 100 watt federal speakers. It is a pretty nice set up. Two hundred watt radios. Digital portable radios. He loves it.

That lightbar you have looks pretty sweet. How was the fit?

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Yep, two of them. One with a mech sound other with diffrant ones. It also has 4 100 watt federal speakers. It is a pretty nice set up. Two hundred watt radios. Digital portable radios. He loves it.

That lightbar you have looks pretty sweet. How was the fit?

DAMN that's gotta be a loud sonuvabitch. I love the mech tone on my Carson as well....As for the fit, it was kinda meh...Since there were no MN-12 cop cars, there are no mounting brackets just for it. I had to have Fleet Safety beat the stainless brackets that came with the lightbar to fit. Other than that, it's all pretty good.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
nice. The hardest ones i have had to make were on that mustang. All the companies we deal with laughed when i asked them if they had brackets. took me about 3 hours. Used a set of whelen brackets and had our vinal guy match it to the car. Looks great. Let me know if ya need any brackets or anything like that. I got tons of them laying around. As well as light, speaker mounts and stuff. Let me know what you need and you pay the shipping its yours.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
nice. The hardest ones i have had to make were on that mustang. All the companies we deal with laughed when i asked them if they had brackets. took me about 3 hours. Used a set of whelen brackets and had our vinal guy match it to the car. Looks great. Let me know if ya need any brackets or anything like that. I got tons of them laying around. As well as light, speaker mounts and stuff. Let me know what you need and you pay the shipping its yours.

I will keep that in mind...Thanks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread