Stripes

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Hey guys,
I'm seriously considering of getting stripes for the beast. I looked up prices and found them from 25-300 dollars for vinyl stripes.

The one that was $25 said they were the same as $100+ kits.

I wanted to go with vinyl first because if I don't like em, i could take them off.

Here are the Cheap Stripes

These are a more exp example: stripes.

My baby deserves the best so if i love em i may go with paint.

Any words of advice or reasons why one would be so different than the other?

Also, i have the stock cobra hood, and am worried how they'll look on it.

I'm gonna search for more 2003-2004 cobra pics now.

Thanks in advance.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I know alot of people will probably laugh at me for this, but I actually like racing stripes. I just don't have a car they'd look good on, or I'd probably have them already.

There is someone on this site with a DSG cobra with silver stripes on it that looks pretty good, don't remeber his SN though.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Yea i remember at last years all hands meeting there was a blue with white stripes.

I just did a search of the whole terminator forum (i'm so used to just coming to the maca section) and found a bunch of stripe threads. Looks like vinyl is bad cause the hood gets nice and hot and will make it bubble. I thought it'd be a good idea to make sure i like em, but i don't want my baby looking cheap in the least.

I guess i could try the 25 dollar stripes just to make sure i do like them, then get them off fast if i do and go with paint.

Any more pics anyone could post would be nice tho. Not sure of the diff of 8", 10" or 12" stripes on our cars.

Users who are viewing this thread