Strictly Dyno Day - LIVE Web Cam!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Starting pulls again at 5pm as it cools back down. Lots of cars this morning and back to back to back pulls! Highest horsepower so far is 710rwhp with a few heavy hitters planning to show up in a few hours.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Tony, Jeramey, Matt, Richard and everyone else at Strictly.... Thanks for an awesome day of hanging out, BS'ing, watching Dynos back to back, and the damn good food! I had a blast!! Wish I could have stayed a little longer but I had a long drive to make and the rain was rolling in! See you guys soon to do some "upgrades"

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Thanks to all that put the Dyno day together @ Strictly........I killed the weakest Horse power record with 430rwhp(03 silver Cobra)
I look forward to hanging out with some of you guys at the next Friday meet!

John

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
They charge $250 to tune it on the dyno. They do a very good job on their tunes as well which is more than I can say for a tune from another place that I saw at the dyno day. Well worth the money on a powerful yet very safe tune!!

Blitzmann

Thanks for the kind words Jason!

If it is your initial tune here and you do not have a chip/tuner then it is $650 for the chip/tuner, dyno time, and 2 custom dyno tunes. If it has already been tuned by us, or you have a chip/tuner that isn't locked then it is $250 for retuning.

Give us a call at the shop and we can set up an appointment for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread