Street Scene Grill Installed

Gixx1300R

Established Member
Well after waiting about 3 weeks for my Grill to arrived I finally got it. I consider myself kinda lucky since there have been some waiting for over 3 months. So I open the box and I can say that the quality could be better for the price that they are charging but here are the pics and the problems.Here are some pics of the OEM grill with the lights. Notice how everything lines up perfectly as it should from the factory.
OEMcloseup.gif

OEMGrill1.gif

OEMGrill2.gif

Now here is how the lights line up in the Street Scene Grill. 2 of the brackets are way off center.
STreetScene1.gif

StreetScene2.gif

Streetscenecloseup.gif

Well I bolted the lights down. I had to bend out one of the tabs to get the screw to make it but look at the 4th mounting tabs. There is no way to make it work.
StreetScene2.gif

Streetscene3.gif

Streetscenecloseup3.gif

The Street Scene Grill is very flimsy. I was afraid that I was going to crack it when I screwed down the lights so be careful.
OEMvsSS.gif

Here is the final install. Looks good.

FinalInstall.gif

It took me about 20 mintues to install. For the price is should have been alot better. It should have been made from thicker plastic that wouldnt flex so easily and all of the mounting tabs should have lined up. I made a 1 inch bracket for the last mounting hole and painted it black. There was no way to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread