street racing vid

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
For those of you that street race maybe this video will help change your mind and save you and your car from this ever happeing to you.

street racing right click save as

This is NOT and I do not have anything to do with this vid just found it on a site.

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
If you can't see the plainly obvious difference between this video and every other street racing video posted on here.... :bash: :bash: :bash:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
If you can't see the plainly obvious difference between this video and every other street racing video posted on here.... :bash: :bash: :bash:
I know right? 8:50PM? Damn I only have a few hours, I am going to line em up down the street during rush hour and block a few miles of traffic and attempt to kill hundreds of people. :rollseyes :idea:

Nobody

Banned
Those people just drove around them....they'd got their ass beat here for stopping in the middle of the road like that.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
It looks like they picked the busiest street at a early hour. Damn, when we race we race after like 12 am. Street raceing is never the best idea, but the truth is that many of us do it. Each person takes that risk each time they race. I have been to many spots to race and have not raced because the risk of a accident or the street was not good. You just have to pick your spots and pick your risks. On another note, that was a very bad crash. Did the guy live? Also, how the hell long does it take to get ready to race? It went almost 4 min before they started.

lxboy

Established Member
There isnt a person on this site who hasnt been involved in some type of street race. It isnt the safest thing in the world but there is a huge difference between racing on an empty high or backroad late at night and racing on a busy city street.

darksrt

Established Member
the first 5 mins of the vid were some of the stupidest people i have ever seen. i mean, seriously 4 mins of burning out and prep and wasting peoples time them the idiots cant even drive :xpl: pfft, almost makes me glad he wrecked :nonono:

ScaryGT

Established Member
I wonder how much they would take for those Hoosiers??? :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread