Street Racing / Kill Forums

996TTx50

Established Member
SVTPerformance and LS1Tech have the two best street racing / kill forums that I am aware of. What other good street racing / kill forums are out there?

Thanks in advance,

996TTx50

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
this is basically the best forum on the internet. everywhere else i go sucks. i havnt found another place that has as many knowledgible people as this one. never ever go to another site on the internet anywhere. just this one.

StangJason

Established Member
If you want kill stories I think this is it but you might find some other descent kill stories on a supra forum I forgot the link to so I can't help you there. Also if you need a really good laugh find a civic board and try to read their kill stories while drinking milk and not blowing out of your nose from laughter ;)

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
996TTx50 said:
SVTPerformance and LS1Tech have the two best street racing / kill forums that I am aware of. What other good street racing / kill forums are out there?

Thanks in advance,

996TTx50

srtforums.com
wrxfanatics.com
ls1gto.com
gtoforum.com
nissanclub.com
350zmotoring.com
my350z.com
s2ki.com
m5board.com
mbworld.org
digitalcorvettes.com(They have great videos)

There's a few more I can't think of. I'll post them later.

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
Hehe, I like the comment "that magnaflow catback gave me like 30 front wheel horsepower"! Oh well, what can you do but just sit back and enjoy! :pop:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Aren't you the guy that has that gorgeous black w/ black rims porsche? I haven't seen him in a while but there was a guy w/ a pretty friggin' fast porsche on here that matched that description I was wondering if you were he.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
that pt cruiser post was hilarious. you could just picture little kids talking about cars. it was funny that they really didnt know anything.

996TTx50

Established Member
Thanks for all the responses . . . keep em coming! BTW, SupraForums appears to be closed to registration . . . anyone know how to register there?

dfw99cobra said:
Aren't you the guy that has that gorgeous black w/ black rims porsche? I haven't seen him in a while but there was a guy w/ a pretty friggin' fast porsche on here that matched that description I was wondering if you were he.

Thats me . . . thanks for the kind words.

Picture_042.sized.jpg

996TTx50

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
996TTx50 said:
Thanks for all the responses . . . keep em coming! BTW, SupraForums appears to be closed to registration . . . anyone know how to register there?

Picture_042.sized.jpg

996TTx50

Well when you click on that Supra link at the bottom they have a link you can go to register.

ChuckV

Established Member
996TTx50 said:

Picture_042.sized.jpg

996TTx50

You've got my favorite car there, beautiful machine! :beer:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
i like honda-tech.com but you have to be a member for a few months before ur allowed to post in the kills

wrxfanatics is a great site, cool guys on there and a decent kills section

thirdgen.org is my most frequented page... as thats my ride.. its a decent kills section but they dont tolerate swearing, flame wars, off topic stuff, etc

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
oh my forgot all about that

by far the best kills is need for speed cuz they have vids too mostly

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Originally Posted by Milkman Dan
"Cobras are so overrated. People always tell me they run 12's, but they're mid 13's at best. "
...........then some other f@g chimes in..........

"I thought they run 14's. Man that even more embarrassing. Every time I see them at the track they run mid 14's. They are so overated"

.................i used to get mad at Dumba$$e$ like that......now i just laugh cause i know when they line up to me at the track they wont know whats about to hit them....well......the s/c sound might give it away....and the rollcage....LOL.but other then that my car looks like your ordinary "14 sec cobra" MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
StangJason said:
If you need a really good laugh find a civic board and try to read their kill stories while drinking milk and not blowing out of your nose from laughter ;)
HILARIOUS!!! :D

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
oh my forgot all about that

by far the best kills is need for speed cuz they have vids too mostly

In terms of racing videos not much if anything is touching streetfire.net

Users who are viewing this thread