Street Races

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
it's got a few of my friends car's

Stifler150 is a LS1 with bolt on's and a 150shot
383Ls1 is just that a 383Ls1 trans am :pepper:

the supercharged stang we found on the way to have the Fast Eddie vs Stifler150 showdown. :pepper:

enjoy! :pop:

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Mexican-Street-Racing_700745.htm]Mexican Street Racing - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

:rockon:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Any track times? Most of the people around where I live started the whole big SRT4 scene (DAS, Vector) so I have seen some of the fastest and I like them.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Any track times? Most of the people around where I live started the whole big SRT4 scene (DAS, Vector) so I have seen some of the fastest and I like them.

I haven't tracked it yet, but stay around the way from you. I've talked with DAS when I was at teh track many years ago. :)

should be interesting, if I ever get the time to go. :pepper:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
My friends car went 11.50's @ 122 on a 100 shot and stock turbo with a vector tune and a map clamp plus supporting mods on a stock motor. So I immagine youd be close to that. Das or Ryan holds the record still Im pretty sure with an 11.30.

Last edited:

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
dude not to call bs. but im really not so sure that GT was supercharged. someone correct me if im wrong but i thought that racecraft was a suspension package?

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
That GT is supercharged.

"The heart of the issue is underhood, in the form of Saleen's twin-screw supercharger. This is a slick installation, as it incorporates an intercooler, and the blower mounts low in the engine valley. That means no big snail hanging off the front of the engine nor long lengths of intake plumbing. The EMS is recalibrated and a 98mm mass airflow sensor is installed, along with a high-flow inlet tube and K & N air filter. The result is 420 hp, up from the stock GT's 300. Premium fuel is now required."

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
so the racecrafts came with a saleen supercharger? or the guy took the racecraft and put the charger on it? i do not know a whole lot about the s197 kits and shit.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
My friends car went 11.50's @ 122 on a 100 shot and stock turbo with a vector tune and a map clamp plus supporting mods on a stock motor. So I immagine youd be close to that. Das or Ryan holds the record still Im pretty sure with an 11.30.

that doesn't apply to me, as I have a stg3 car with a bigger turbo & nitrous. :) :pepper: I'll let you know when I track it.

The stang has a supercharger on it, and it came that way. I seen under the hood after we ran, it's mounted in the valley of the engine. You have to look for it to see it. :)

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
neat. and a better race than the last one you posted.

this time it was a nice kill.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
that doesn't apply to me, as I have a stg3 car with a bigger turbo & nitrous. :) :pepper: I'll let you know when I track it.

The stang has a supercharger on it, and it came that way. I seen under the hood after we ran, it's mounted in the valley of the engine. You have to look for it to see it. :)

Just like the Saleen F-150s. Put one on the dyno when I dynoed mine and I couldnt find where the whining was coming from until somebody pointed it out.

Users who are viewing this thread