Street racers caught in Columbus,Ohio

bullitt890

Established Member
"Aided by the aerial surveillance".........

damn. cops weren't messing around that night!

musclefan21

Established Member
we all street race or raced at one point but jesus christ, you don't just shut down a highway and turn it to dragstrip. I am glad they got caught!

Fourcam330

Established Member
did they hurt anyone.. no.. could the cops have been doing better, yes.. nuff said

+100000000

We have a whopping 36 arrests for drag racing in C-bus this year (counting this bust). ****ing great way to spend our tax dollars...Not so much.

Fourcam330

Established Member
we all street race or raced at one point but jesus christ, you don't just shut down a highway and turn it to dragstrip. I am glad they got caught!

Been doing it for years late night on various highways in the area. Who really gives a shit, they aren't hurting anyone. :shrug: Not like anyone else was on the road...

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Atleast they shut down the freeway and race, better than just racing through traffic.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
did they hurt anyone.. no.. could the cops have been doing better, yes.. nuff said

+1

waste of time and money. go bust some real criminals. keep a track open for people like this and dont charge $50 a car and there wont be a streetracing problem. Then again, shut down all the tracks for noise violations and sit around and wonder why streetracing occurances go up 10 fold. gee, i wonder why.....then again these ****ers hang out trackside and write down plate numbers of streetcars with faster-than-stock times, and have cruisers waiting outside the exits so they can pop them for mods as they pull out of the track. Real nice.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Been doing it for years late night on various highways in the area. Who really gives a shit, they aren't hurting anyone. :shrug: Not like anyone else was on the road...

....until one of them looses control and flies across the median into oncoming traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread