Street outlaws contest

Coonsnake

Established Member
Hey guys, I entered my 08 gt500 in an online contest with Street Outlaws. The winner is determined by who has most votes on face book or twitter. Ive made it to the semifinal round so far and Im in a close race and needs some votes by 11 am today. If you guys could help a fellow gt500 owner out. Thanks!

http://motormayhem.discovery.com/bracket

Kel

Established Member
Hey guys, I entered my 08 gt500 in an online contest with Street Outlaws. The winner is determined by who has most votes on face book or twitter. Ive made it to the semifinal round so far and Im in a close race and needs some votes by 11 am today. If you guys could help a fellow gt500 owner out. Thanks!

http://motormayhem.discovery.com/bracket

That's too cool! I keep seeing the pictures and them referencing your car...they keep calling it a "Shelby GT". Idiots don't even know it's a GT 500 :rolleyes:

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Lol AZN called you car an 08 Shelby GT. I was like.... um..... no you are wrong. Good luck man!!!

Coonsnake

Established Member
Thanks guys! It looks like I may have won the semifinal round and will be facing a fox body for the finals. I think they will announce the winners of semifinals on mondays new episode. If i did win i will need yalls support and vote again. The say you can vote more than once too!
Thanks again

JD

Dinosgt

Established Member
Thanks guys! It looks like I may have won the semifinal round and will be facing a fox body for the finals. I think they will announce the winners of semifinals on mondays new episode. If i did win i will need yalls support and vote again. The say you can vote more than once too!
Thanks again

JD

Tried to vote but it says it's closed. Wicked ride sir. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kenneth

Established Member
Voting started back up again.

Voted.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread