Street Fight

kwiknotch

Addicted to boost!
Established Member
That guy held his own for as small as he was. Fat ass should have stayed as a spectator instead of getting smacked around like that!

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Hell yea he did kwik, he took some from tons of fun and still got like 3-4 shots a piece on them. That was awsome. Is there any story to it?

afro

Why?
Established Member
wtf...you see that fat homo pull out a blade at the end, trying to act all tough and cool?? **** that man...thatz the thing w/fights these days, never know when someone's gonna pull a blade or a gun..

sigh

-fro

God

Established Member
BAHAHAHAHA....i thought it was fake till i saw dudes eye :beer:

afro

Why?
Established Member
After reviewing the tape, I have come to a possible scenario:

This took place somewhere in Vancouver, B.C. on top of a parking lot (possibly school parking lot). Streetfighter (guy in black shirt), is not liked by fat kid and weak kid (guy wearing hat)...Buddha (guy in red shirt), is friends w/all and just wants peace...streetfighter mocks weak kid, possibly over some event that took place earlier that day/week. Streetfighter comes back, with a smile on his face, checking everyone's expression to the mockery he just made of weak kid.

Now here is the interesing part. I don't think streetfighter understands the hate that weak and fat kid have for him. So, weak kid comes up to streetfighter and is all like "yo man, stop making fun of me..*cry* *cry*", streetfighter then says "Hah, your weak, you liked my joke?? *gentle hit to groin area..jokingly*. The anger in fat and weak kid over streetfighter comes to a climax and fat kid gets his ONLY good hit on streetfighter in the beginning, confussing streetfighter for a few seconds...

When streetfighter notices what is happening, he starts 0wning fat and weak kid. Weak kid, gets a few hits in, but is ultimately stopped by Buddha... Fat kid gets so 0wned, he pulls a blade out at the end....weak kid picks his books up and goes back to class/goes home...Fat kid feels like he is the toughest mofo in BC w/the blade...Buddha tries talking to Fat kid, with some success it seems...

Streetfighter goes back to his house and practices streetfighting...Fat kid goes eats a taco at taco bell and buys a new shirt while he sharpens his blade...Weak kid remains extremley weak

-the end

fro

::EDIT:: After evidence by Saleen_4_Me, I have changed CA to Vancouver...

Last edited:

oaklandr8ersfan

Established Member
Originally posted by afro

This took place somewhere in CA on top of a parking lot (possibly school parking lot). Streetfighter (guy in black shirt), is not liked by fat kid and weak kid (guy wearing hat)...Buddha (guy in red shirt), is friends w/all and just wants peace...streetfighter mocks weak kid, possibly over some event that took place earlier that day/week. Streetfighter comes back, with a smile on his face, checking everyone's expression to the mockery he just made of weak kid.

Now here is the interesing part. I don't think streetfighter understands the hate that weak and fat kid have for him. So, weak kid comes up to streetfighter and is all like "yo man, stop making fun of me..*cry* *cry*", streetfighter then says "Hah, your weak, you liked my joke?? *gentle hit to groin area..jokingly*. The anger in fat and weak kid over streetfighter comes to a climax and fat kid gets his ONLY good hit on streetfighter in the beginning, confussing streetfighter for a few seconds...

When streetfighter notices what is happening, he starts 0wning fat and weak kid. Weak kid, gets a few hits in, but is ultimately stopped by Buddha... Fat kid gets so 0wned, he pulls a blade out at the end....weak kid picks his books up and goes back to class/goes home...Fat kid feels like he is the toughest mofo in CA w/the blade...Buddha tries talking to Fat kid, with some success it seems...

Streetfighter goes back to his house and practices streetfighting...Fat kid goes eats a taco at taco bell and buys a new shirt while he sharpens his blade...Weak kid remains extremley weak

-the end

fro

:lol: Good stuf..

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member

This took place somewhere in CA on top of a parking lot (possibly school parking lot).

Nope! that fight took place in Vancouver, British Columbia. You can see Grouse mountain in the background plus the sails of the Pan pacific hotel. I know this because I live there. Plus the vid has 604 on the bottom right which is the area code. I wish there was more fighting.:-D

Last edited:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I got bad codec also, can someone fix this, I gotta show this to my manager at work*

cobraless

Established Member

This took place somewhere in CA on top of a parking lot (possibly school parking lot). Streetfighter (guy in black shirt), is not liked by fat kid and weak kid (guy wearing hat)...Buddha (guy in red shirt), is friends w/all and just wants peace...streetfighter mocks weak kid, possibly over some event that took place earlier that day/week. Streetfighter comes back, with a smile on his face, checking everyone's expression to the mockery he just made of weak kid.

When streetfighter notices what is happening, he starts 0wning fat and weak kid. Weak kid, gets a few hits in, but is ultimately stopped by Buddha... Fat kid gets so 0wned, he pulls a blade out at the end....weak kid picks his books up and goes back to class/goes home...Fat kid feels like he is the toughest mofo in CA w/the blade...Buddha tries talking to Fat kid, with some success it seems...

-the end

fro

HAHAHAH! My story is similar except for the fat kid goes and cries over a huge bowl of ice cream with hersheys chocolate and takes his aggression out (w/knife) on his stuffed animal he has in his bed..

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I can't stop laughing at the sound effects. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread