street bike

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i have a 2007 gsxr 750 i love it its also for sale tell me what u think bout it.

edit:not tryin to sale it here but i do need help an advice should i or not should of started a poll now that i look back
102_0184.jpg

102_0182.jpg

102_0183.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0682-2.jpg

102_0193.jpg

Last edited:

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
lol i not tryin to sell it in here but i just want people to tell me what they think an if i should sell it. i just dont know what to do.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
lol i not tryin to sell it in here but i just want people to tell me what they think an if i should sell it. i just dont know what to do.

Lol, Nice bike. How often do you ride it? Do you enjoy it when you are out riding? If you are not planning on buying another bike and your answers to my questions above are respectively "rarely" and "I guess" or anything close to this, you should probably get rid of it. Do you plan on buying another bike or are you hard up for cash? I own a Yamaha and would never sell it unless was to buy another bike.

Last edited:

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
Lol, Nice bike. How often do you ride it? Do you enjoy it when you are out riding? If you are not planning on buying another bike and your answers to my questions above are respectively "rarely" and "I guess" or anything close to this, you should probably get rid of it. Do you plan on buying another bike or are you hard up for cash? I own a Yamaha and would never sell it unless was to buy another bike.

i want one but i have my own lawn bizz an my truck went down so i need money to get another truck o ya i love it naw havent been on it alot just on weekend an hell yes i love the bike i will buy anther one when i get my new truck an all my lawn stuff paid off.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
i want one but i have my own lawn bizz an my truck went down so i need money to get another truck o ya i love it naw havent been on it alot just on weekend an hell yes i love the bike i will buy anther one when i get my new truck an all my lawn stuff paid off.

Well I can definitely respect that. You gotta do what you gotta do. If that means you need to sell in order to better your business, that will only help you to better yourself financially later. So I think you know the most rational decision is to sell, there will be other bikes just as nice later when you have the money to burn. But as of right now its seems to me that you should spend that money on your business and then reap the rewards from your business later.

Last edited:

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Nice looking bike but what happened to the front brake lever and the handle bar ends?

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
$5000 its only got 7558 miles an it fell over in my garage my lil cuz got on it an broke the handle an little stuff an it didnt hurt the handle so i didnt ever think to get a new one but the bike is great there is nothing wrong with it but what u can see in the pics. i am going to make youtube video for the people that are far away so they can see the bike start stop run all that good stuff cause i know how buying something an being far away from it can be. then you get there an its junk i not going to screw anyone like that.
100_0198.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread