strategy and ecu codes

acrbill

Established Member
I recently had some issues with my SCT tuner where they had to wipe my handheld. Now I am having issues loading tunes into my handheld. I suspect it may have changed my strategy somehow. I have no idea what my original strategy was but the code on the ECU is UHB2 and the strategy shown on the handheld when plugged into my car is FSDM2A3.

I have a good bit of cash tied up in my collection of tunes so I would like to get this figured out.

Anyone have a list of the ecu codes and corresponding strategy codes?

acrbill

Established Member
Shaun at AED said that the ECU code and strategy match so it is a SCT issue yet again....

acrbill

Established Member
Correct. It gives an error. I think it is "1006 fail to load tune". I tried to load a known good tune and a new tune. Got the same error both times.

acrbill

Established Member
Like I mentioned in another thread. Make sure your battery is fully charged or put it on a charger while flashing the tune or you risk bricking your ECU

coyotestang

Established Member
mine will load a tune fine but ive noticed my battery getting weak,and if i switch a tune my car wont start and i just hear the battery clicking.But if i put the trickle charge on it,it will start right up. i hope they will replace my battery under warranty

Users who are viewing this thread