Strangest mail you've accidentally (or not) received

Kevins89notch

Established Member
A friend ordered like 2 bolts from a performance company and got a fridge sized box with 10K in items. He called the company and they played stupid. He called the proper customer (invoice was in the box) and they were super thankful and emailed him a shipping label so they could get their products ASAP. They also offered him anything he needed at cost minus 20% or so.

It's a review scam I guess.

Apparently new vendors on some ecommerce sites won't be allowed to be reviewed without a confirmed purchase. So the vendor "pays" for an item, and then sends it to an address, and writes their own review.

Happened to my sister in law, they got a free speaker/bluetooth light bulb out of it.

A coworker has a friend overseas who sells on amazon, and basically what you said. My coworker will post up saying I need 10 people to buy this product on amazon, and you will be paypaled back the money 24 hours after leaving a positive review.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I got one of those glitter bombs from a kid who swings from the balls of a certain convicted pedophile turbo shop scam artist that got pissed off after I called him out for being a douchebag on a Houston Facebook Mustang forum.

Unfortunately for him, I was suspicious of a package from a clown supply (fake name) that I did not order. After shaking it, I figured out what it was and opened it inside a zip lock bag so I could actually see it out of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread