strange smell after warm up

boostmonkey

Established Member
I have a little over 2000 miles on my 03 cobra and have noticed a strange odor inside with the windows up after it has warmed up completely. Sort of blends in with the smell of the leather, but smells a little different. It also seems a lttle stronger after I jump on it a little. Has anyone else noticed this on their cars.

Thank you:rockon:

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Cats Plugged?

This was an issue with some cars where the cats were plugged and to me smelled skunkish... mine finally went away, however I had read others complain of this and may have had cats replaced...

red03snake

Established Member
Mine still does it and I have 14000 miles on mine. It smells skunkish as noted before. I havent had a reduce in power so I havent been worried about it. I only does it when I have been on it alot, and it has gotten less with miles.

davidmax

Established Member
What a perfect time to reevaluate you exhaust system and slip into some HI FLOW cats.Not an expensive endeavor and you may want to consider going 3"'s straight back and a set of long tubes.
A system like this would be worth 45-55 rwhp quite a jump in power for a thousand or so pesos,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread