Stopped and took a few pics of my 2011 5.0

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
Was driving to a friends one day and pulled in here to call and figure out where i was going. Thought it looked cool so took a few pics. Since last pics posted i added a boss manifold, painted black steeda cold air, off road x, sct tune and finished hooking up the zex kit.

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Looks great, I like the painted wheels.

I would get tinted tail lights, Steeda sport springs & Zex "Blackout" nitrous bottle.

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
Numbers on the gas please. Car looks sweet, love the boss intake.

I havnt dyno'd my car on the kit. But i bought the kit from Jake Lamotta of Lamotta Perforance and with the exact same mods other then I have a Boss intake the car made 498hp and 557 torque with the boss intake i would hope to make around 550hp and 600 torque bringing it to 7500rpm. Its a 125 shot.

Last edited:

jrandy

Established Member
a nice set of wheels would really set that car off.

it still looks good though now.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I havnt dyno'd my car on the kit. But i bought the kit from Jake Lamotta of Lamotta Perforance and with the exact same mods other then I have a Boss intake the car made 498hp and 557 torque with the boss intake i would hope to make around 550hp and 600 torque bringing it to 7500rpm. Its a 125 shot.

Do you run the nitrous tune all the time? It only sprays at WOT? How often do you go through a bottle? What's a refill cost? Sorry for all the questions, it's most likely my next mod.

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
Do you run the nitrous tune all the time? It only sprays at WOT? How often do you go through a bottle? What's a refill cost? Sorry for all the questions, it's most likely my next mod.

No i have a na tune and a nitrous tune. It is set for WOT. I havnt sprayed it yet i want to strap it down to a dyno and pull it before i spray. Refill depends i get mine for $3 a pound

Users who are viewing this thread