Stop The Raceway

vortech1120

Established Member
Hey everyone. There is a new raceway possibly being developed near where I live, called Thornburg Raceway, in Spotsylvania, Virginia. It sounds amazing, I've heard its going to have a NASCAR spec. oval track, 1/8 mile drag strip, and a 2 mile road course, and I can't wait. But unfortunately theres a very aggressive group of idiots completely against it.

They're called Stop The Raceway, they have a website @ stoptheraceway.com also a Stop The Raceway Facebook page. They have no real facts or issues that makes this Raceway different from any other Raceway developed, people just love to complain here.

If you live in the area, please show your support and join the STOP "Stop The Raceway" facebook page, go to the meeting March 20th in Fredericksburg, Va, and donate towards the project @ Fredericksburg.com

If you're not located in Northern Virginia, please help us out and join the Facebook pages and help give examples of the benefits of local race tracks, and feel free to express your feelings towards the issue, we need all the help we can get, not as just mustang guys or Ford fans, but as car lovers in general. Please post this issue to every car forum, website, or Facebook page you can!

I am not affiliated with the Thornburg Raceway project, just a local supporter!

We really need your help SVTP!

Unfortunately brought to you by tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread