Stomped by a new Vette

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
exactly what it says i was comin across the cooper river bridge back to Mt. Pleasant when i see an 05 Vette in my rearview. It was black and looked bada** so when the driver pulled up next to me we shot the s*** for a second till the light turned green. I rolled to about 20 and hit it in first and lost traction with my crappy Khumos. He hit right after i did and gained the half a car i had in about a second and passed me and kept pulling. i missed third i was too excited to race i just wanted to see him hit it. It was a death but im pretty happy with this one :rockon:

03CrazyHorse

Established Member
Im just glad my first loss was to a Vette, especially a new one! It looked so cool pulling away and sounded so good i couldnt be mad.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
03CrazyHorse said:
If it wasnt my daily driver i would have blower tomorrow.

Just do what I did. Trade the Mach1 in for a Cobra.

I don't bother with C5's or C6's any more... I just keep looking for Z06's

03CrazyHorse

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Nice loss. It sounds like you didn't do things to right to begin with. Keep tryin...

yea it was terrible driving, but im gonna attribute it to wanting to see that Vette do its buisness. ;-)

Keith.red.mach1

Established Member
I raced a C6 from a stop, even with Nitto drags my Mach got walked, but not as bad as I thought, he didn't pass me till 95 mph.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Slo3kgtVtr said:
The C6 is one of the best-looking cars ever in my opinion.

Agreed, very clean lines but it must be in the right color. I think yellow looks terrible on those cars. IMO I'm glad that they didn't go retro with it, that only puts you in a corner for the next generation design.

99GTvert

Established Member
GTSpartan said:
IMO I'm glad that they didn't go retro with it, that only puts you in a corner for the next generation design.

Exactly that's why I'm interested in what the next mustang will look like. I can't really see them going from retro to a more futuristic model. Maybe we will get another mustang II with gas prices like they are :)

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Put 4:30's in there, and some giggle juice and you will whoop him. A nice cheap investment for those two mods, and you will out run alot of muscle cars. Just my.02 Good death though dude!

Users who are viewing this thread