Stolen R

Garlin

Established Member
Morning Guys,
I was out tooling around in the R this morning. Stop by a store and one of the guys there noticed the R and we started to chat. He told me he use to own #7. He said he had it about 3 months when it was stolen from a parking lot. Has not seen it since. Don't know if this is true. I looked at the owners list and it did not have the owner of #7. Just thought I'd pass this along. Take it for what it's worth. Maybe true. Maybe someone has seen this car. :shrug:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Garlin said:
Morning Guys,
I was out tooling around in the R this morning. Stop by a store and one of the guys there noticed the R and we started to chat. He told me he use to own #7. He said he had it about 3 months when it was stolen from a parking lot. Has not seen it since. Don't know if this is true. I looked at the owners list and it did not have the owner of #7. Just thought I'd pass this along. Take it for what it's worth. Maybe true. Maybe someone has seen this car. :shrug:

Doesn't the 00R have the anti-theft key/ignition system? Did someone pull/drag this #7 00R up on a roll-back and drive away with it?

Robert

venom279

Established Member
Robert M said:
Doesn't the 00R have the anti-theft key/ignition system? Did someone pull/drag this #7 00R up on a roll-back and drive away with it?

Robert

Yes it does, but as people with 03/04 Cobra found out, even with PATS and all the other factory theft devices, they can still be stolen without having keys.. :bash:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
venom279 said:
Yes it does, but as people with 03/04 Cobra found out, even with PATS and all the other factory theft devices, they can still be stolen without having keys.. :bash:

I guess the PATS system only keeps "honest people" from stealing these cars. The dishonest people know all the tricks.

Robert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread