STOLEN (Overboost) Supra

03CobraBro

Established Member
Sorry to here that. :( The best of luck to him hunting the ass hole down who took it and finding the car in one peice.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
WOW! That REALLY sucks man. Im sorry. Most likely, that same night, the car was stripped though. I HATE thieves. Gutless cowards.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Some people do not deserve to be called 'people' :mj: Hopefully they catch the low lives who took his car!

juicedgt02

Established Member
wireeater thanks for joining the BMS board and as far as I know he had the OEM alarm on the car, nothing special.

I wonder if that car is in a cargo container on it's way to S. America.
thats a possibility, who knows how thieves work, its a shame as all that work put into the car was gone overnight. :mj:

hamrmech

Established Member
how do you even wire a new car? i figured late model cars should be pretty damn hard to make off with as long as you take the freakin keys with you. one of my customers had a kill switch for his fuel pump. ive seen some cool ideas for switches and alarms, but i think alot of newer car get TOWED. that is, stolen with a tow truck. s0o its GPS or lojack or something...personally id rather get my own car back then let the cops deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread