Stolen Ipod please help

Ben 98

Established Member
I had my ipod stolen from the gym I workout at, I have the SN from the ipod is their any action I can take?

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Not really I don't think. I had mine stolen.. Not much you can do aside from getting pissed off. Police wont waste their time with it. Unless it has GPS on it, LOL

wag03gt

Established Member
Thats sucks man. If it makes you feel any better i accidentally washed mine yesterday...its toast

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Not much you can do. But I was in Sam's Club 2 weeks before Christmas looking at the Ipods. As you might know they have dummy ones attached to the top of a shelf to look at. They had many models to choose from. Well I'm looking and this man and woman stand on both sides of me while I was looking and reading. Well I can't stand to be "pinned in" so I walked away to look at something else down the isle. Low and behold the idiots tried to steal a dummy non-working ipod. I thought it takes all kinds. When the alarms went off they ran from the scene. It doesn't matter if it's yours or not if they want it bad enough it's theirs.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
What's it look like? A better description and maybe we can help ya find it....

crazyj0n

Established Member
what if its this guy :shrug:
401.gif

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Not yet, either 20/20 or Dateline did a report on recovering IPODS. In Conclusion of the report, Apple is working on a retrieval program for IPODS, but it has to be registered on Itunes first. Sorry about the lost.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Not yet, either 20/20 or Dateline did a report on recovering IPODS. In Conclusion of the report, Apple is working on a retrieval program for IPODS, but it has to be registered on Itunes first. Sorry about the lost.

it was Chris Hansen on Dateline MSNBC.. they used unregistered ipods and seen.. it was pretty cool how they talked/caught the people who had them.

I still have not bought one to this day... i guess i am still stuck in the 80's to early 90's.. Hell, i just bought a PS2 a few weeks ago.. only for GT4. I do not even own a cell phone.. trippy shit huh?

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
I know how you feel my zune was stolen out of my friends truck last week. I was pissed as hell but I have the new 80 gig zune now.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
unfortunately we live iin "the land of oppurtunity" and someone had an oppurtunity to take your shit

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Sorry dude. I looked everywhere in my apartment and didn't find it. I think you're screwed. I guess that's what you get for spelling "there" wrong.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I printed out hundreds of these and have been giving them out to everyone.

ipodei1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread