Stolen Goods - Please help

DUMBASS

Banned
I am posting this for a friend!

He is offering a cash reward for the recovery or information leading to the recovery of the below listed parts stolen from my car while at Pro-Street Motor Sports in Garland!

Sometime, supposedly, between February 28th and March 7th, multiple items were stolen from my car while at Pro-Street Motor Sports at 3427 West Kingsley Rd in Garland Texas. There was no forcible entry.
The Police in Garland have advised that the list of stolen items be spread across the internet in an attempt to recover any of these parts or obtain information of the location and distribution of my stolen items. These parts were on my 1989 Ford Mustang titanium LX 5.0 coupe “CAGED”.
Any information pertaining to the theft, location or sell of my parts is requested to be called to Crime Stoppers anonymously in Garland at 972-272-TIPS, CASE # 2009R005907. I am offering a cash reward for your help!!

Please PM me if you have any information to offer.

List of stolen goods!
1). Precision 76mm Turbo .98AR was rebuilt in October (we have the serial number)
2). Turbo blanket (grey)
3). Exhaust manifold/headers, Turbo kit/tubing, miscellaneous fittings for turbo/kit
4). Manifold 1” spacer
5). Tile Wastegate F 38mm (blue- with 1 missing bolt)
6). AFR 205cc Cylinder Block Heads – ported & CNC/titanium valves/etc (part #1470)
7). 3 core Radiator & Radiator cap
8). Radiator hoses/lines
9). Flex Lite Extreme Fan & wiring (Brand new, is mounted to the radiator with push in zip ties)
10). Downs Upper/Lower intake – (upper was fully polished and not black powder coated) Lower intake was also recently ported by Kim Barr, has red markings from permanent marker.
11). Accufab throttle body 70 or 75mm, also polished
12). Aeromotive fuel rails (red)
13). ARP miscellaneous bolts/misc gaskets
14). 60 lb Siemens Deca injectors
15). T-bolt clamps /V-band clamps
16). Silicone couplers

Please help in any way possible. Also, feel free to leave any comments regarding similar experiences or knowledge about this or any other issues with this company or location.

Thank you all

DUMBASS

Banned
should be covered under Pro-Streets insurance

i thought so too. my friend was told they were fully insured when he left his car with the owner of prostreet. apparently though they are singing a different tune now that there has been an incident and saying they do not have any insurance to cover this. All the evidence points to this being an inside job. Even the owner of prostreet is saying it has to be an inside job becuase the shop was locked up tight and there are no signs of forced entry. Apparently the shop has been stuggling as of late. I know what i think about it.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well if even the owner is admitting it was an inside job, it shouldn't be that difficult to find out who it was. I mean im sure there aren't many employee's so they should all be questioned by the police until one cracks. You should post this in the donut shop if you haven't and get some advice there.

DUMBASS

Banned
Well if even the owner is admitting it was an inside job, it shouldn't be that difficult to find out who it was. I mean im sure there aren't many employee's so they should all be questioned by the police until one cracks. You should post this in the donut shop if you haven't and get some advice there.

my opinion..... owner was the guy. seems fishy struggling shop hard up for money. Car has been there since december and now suddenly parts are gone.

Users who are viewing this thread