Stolen DSG 2003 Cobra from Miami

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
My car was stolen last month. Be on the look out for DSG parts for sale. I know who took it thats why im here. It has a whipple, blue valve covers, Mobile Mod Performance stickers on the whipple/front bumper/windshield/and back window. Also has a smiley face with shooting the bird on back window. MaxMotorSport Tubular front end. The IRS is stock with the rear brakes grounded down to fit 15" rims on it. Rear bumper has a crack and the "B" in the chrome COBRA letters is bent.
If you have any info where this car is, $1000 reward is yours if found all together no questions ask!

Here is a picture.

39764_417110751234_560136234_5083823_7703722_n.jpg

ModularFan

Established Member
Didn't you post this not to long ago? or your friend did? I was reading another thread saying there's an auto body shop in FL who specifically looks for cobras steals them and strips them. If I could find the thread for you I will post up.

If you havent already take a look at this site, http://www.southfloridastangs.net/sfsforum/index.php

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Every time I read a post about another stolen Cobra it seem like it's always South Florida.
Why?
Does South Florida have more thieves, or just a ton of Cobras parked at the curb outside bars all night?

But I hope that you can get it back.
And that's why I have Lojack and a hidden GPS tracker.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
They were cought but not saying anything about where the car or parts are (Two confessed). S.Florida is the biggest LOW LIFE area in the world. They ALL come from an other country (MY Case these guys are from Cuba) and they all are from a SHIT hole called Hialeah!

Ironhand

Banned
wow. Not another one. But just as everyone else said. Pay them a visit and bring some friends. Also I would make sure to pack some heat. It is south Florida after all. And yes I do believe if someone steals a Cobra/Shelby etc, it should be means for capital punishment.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Miami is a shithole full of illegals and criminals, I don't see why anyone would want to live there.

Users who are viewing this thread