Stolen dirt bike

lastdeployment

Established Member
Reaching out to my MACA brothers sisters for assistance...

Over Easter weekend someone broke into my shed in Leonardtown, MD. My 2009 Kawasaki KX250F motocross bike was stolen. Also stolen was my 5500 Watt Generac Generator and some tools, and an old computer, and a half box of rubber gloves....
If anybody hears anything, please let me or the St. Mary's County Sheriff's know.

Engine number: KX250WE006128
Frame number: JKAKXMWC99A006037

image.jpg

IMG_2916.png

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
WTF. That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that. I HATE thieves. Lousy, lazy, entitled pieces of shit. Over Easter too :(.

If I hear/see anything I'll let you know. Keep an eye on CL.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I wonder if they knew that you had a bike in there.

Sucks man, sorry to hear!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I am right up the road from you, I will keep a lookout around here when I am out. Cant stand thieves!!!!!!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
One of my employees lives in Charlotte Hall. He is a Craigslist surfur. I'll tell him to keep his eye out for the bike and generator.

lastdeployment

Established Member
I appreciate it. I'll try and get a picture of the generator up today as well. Cops think they know who took it... Two douche bags came through the neighborhood asking people if they wanted their gutters cleaned. Shannon opened the shed to get the ladder and I'm guessing that's where they knew they would come back. My generator was there in plain view and you could see the motocross stuff as well. The bike wasn't there as I was racing, but there was all the other stuff for it... No dogs barked (mine included) and even the neighbor behind me who had their windows open, didn't hear a thing. I'd like to get the stuff back, but realistically, I'm sure it's all gone.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
As long as they entered the dirt bike and generator serial umbers into NCIC is someone runs them it will come up stolen.
Is there any place to ride that the $hit birds would hang out and ride like old trails? Maybe keep an eye out.
And don't ever let anyone around your neighborhood that isn't supposed to be there. Nothing's ever free except ... Well nothing.

flattrack53

Established Member
Keep an eye on craigslist for dirt bike parts. I found one of my old flat track bikes this way. I had honda wheels on an rmz450 and the guy tried selling them as rmz wheels. They ended up catching him and found 6 other stolen bikes at his house. PM sent as well.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Keep an eye on craigslist for dirt bike parts. I found one of my old flat track bikes this way. I had honda wheels on an rmz450 and the guy tried selling them as rmz wheels. They ended up catching him and found 6 other stolen bikes at his house. PM sent as well.

Hope he pays dearly for being so damn stupid - Glad they caught the jerk thou

lastdeployment

Established Member
Updated with generator picture as well. Already had words with the kids and their inbred parents... I did a slow drive-by to see who was out and if the kid they cops are looking for was there. Argued back and forth with the trash for a few seconds and went home. It has to be these people if they were so upset about cops being in the neighborhood and asking them if they saw or knew anything. Lazy SOB's need to get a real job instead of selling drugs and actually work for their things instead of stealing them from people that do work hard for their stuff.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Updated with generator picture as well. Already had words with the kids and their inbred parents... I did a slow drive-by to see who was out and if the kid they cops are looking for was there. Argued back and forth with the trash for a few seconds and went home. It has to be these people if they were so upset about cops being in the neighborhood and asking them if they saw or knew anything. Lazy SOB's need to get a real job instead of selling drugs and actually work for their things instead of stealing them from people that do work hard for their stuff.

Unbelievable!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'd imagine Shannon is your wife? If that's the case, I always tell women not to deal with men when they're home alone. Wait for their husband, boyfriend or a male to be present and let him deal with them etc. Might not have stopped anything, but if you were the one that went to the shed to get the ladder maybe they wouldn't have had a chance to see what was inside. Just my thoughts!

lastdeployment

Established Member
I'd imagine Shannon is your wife? If that's the case, I always tell women not to deal with men when they're home alone. Wait for their husband, boyfriend or a male to be present and let him deal with them etc. Might not have stopped anything, but if you were the one that went to the shed to get the ladder maybe they wouldn't have had a chance to see what was inside. Just my thoughts!

Not the wife, but I had that exact conversation with her when I got home... These clowns were scoping the whole neighborhood like this. There are now 10 open theft cases in our neighborhood, I think. These kids are wanted for questioning in connection with ALL of them. Worst part was, the ladder was in the house anyway because we were painting. Didn't even have to open the shed up, but she forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread