Stolen Car - 1933 FORD Phaeton

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Guys/gals, we've had success in the past tracking down a few stolen cars, here is another request for your help. It's Reposted from IMBOC.com , just trying to help pass the word around on yet another stolen car.

http://www.hamptonblowers.com/stolen.html

dhcar2.jpg

and missing trailer
dhtrailor.jpg

IF YOU SEE THIS CAR OR TRAILER.. contact the number listed on the video!!
This car and trailer were stolen from Downey California , but could be ANYWHERE!

Last edited:

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Man, that sucks. It will be hard to not get caught riding around with the trailer and car.... It's probably in pieces by now.

Best we can do is save judgement at this time and pass the word around. I know it sucks to be in the owners position, but if the message is posted on enough boards/forums, maybe it will turn up.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
downey is like 20 minutes away, i'll post it on a couple of local forums

Sapperstang

Established Member
Saw that posted somewhere over a week ago. That car is likely long gone by now.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
this was posted last month. since then i have returned the car, and everything is cool now...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this was posted last month. since then i have returned the car, and everything is cool now...

you and your crazy pranks :pepper:

seriously though, that's terrible. i assume it was sitting in the trailer already and someone just hitched it up...? if so, it could easily be driven cross country (with swapped plates) and go undetected. obviously dismantled with the parts being sold off. but i would think that most of the parts are so rare, it would be a small community of potential buyers. then again, that is just my completely uneducated guess. im sure it was insured and that will probably be the end of it. i doubt they'll ever catch who did it :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread