STOLEN: '98 WS6 'Vert Red/White in BILOXI, MS

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Heads up guys, one of my good friends woke up this morning to find his Red/White '98 WS6 Missing from the Condo in Biloxi. Car has super low miles (under 20K) and is 100% Original, right down to the singe tip exhaust. Obviously going to be easy to identify as a red with white top and '98. Has Douglas County GA Plates, PLEASE keep a look out, and if seen contact Scott Daniell at (770)653-1774 and the Local Police. This car is very special to him, as all of ours are- Thanks, and please repost on local boards where this might be seen.
IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

This is off my local forum. I know this may be the wrong section, but I know this section is highly visited so it may do better here. I have also posted in road side and a taste of home. They found some of the owners personal items in New Orleans, LA today so it has definitely been there.

-Justin

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Was there broken glass or pieces of the top if they cut through it?

Man that sucks, hope they catch them.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Heard today some personal belongings from the car were found in the New Orleans area. Keep your eyes out.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Im often down that way and have a bunch of car friends in Biloxi/Mobile/Pensacola area so I will tell them to keep a eye out. Maybe try and contact some of the members on this site down that way to keep an eye out also. Good luck and hope you find it. People that steal other peoples stuff are the scum of the earth.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
That's a shame that he kept it so pristine (with such low mileage) only to have some asshole steal it from him. Your buddy must be boiling. G/L

Users who are viewing this thread