stolen 93 mustang GT Polar silver

speedster356

Established Member
Stolen from Santa Barbara Ca, paseo nuevo shopping center on april 18th.

64,000 mile black cloth int, porsche polar silver paint job, 351 windsor, tfs heads,cobra intake, bassani exhaust, :/ The car was seen speeding through a red light with two hispanic males. I Could hear my car from barnes n noble bookstore and almost through up in my mouth. I never saw the assailants.
please email: [email protected] for leads on a new car.

Mike,

here she is: and I'am currently looking for a low mile 93 gt, black int. no sunroof.

93gt.jpg

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
wow. Sorry to hear but that thing is probably on the the surgery table or maybe completely chopped by now. Did you have good insurance like Grundy or something that will cover all the money you put into it?

speedster356

Established Member
Is that a hole cut in the hood? Sorry to hear that it was stolen.

Yea, it's got a 351 windsor in it. The 351 is about 3 inches taller than a normal 302 stock motor. I've had it like this since 95. It was a professional cut, and hood painted again. Its like a viewing port. Most people like it. Sorry, MOST people DID like it. :/

P.s. nice car.

speedster356

Established Member
wow. Sorry to hear but that thing is probably on the the surgery table or maybe completely chopped by now. Did you have good insurance like Grundy or something that will cover all the money you put into it?

yes, good insurance, Geico Ins.

i had coverage for 5000.00 is added performance parts.
too bad the motor alone was 18000.00 or so at the time in 95.

car was insured for 10,000.

Car had autolock,viper alarm,sticker on window, and lojack-(we thought lojack) last owner found it and took it out so we've found out.

one more week and I get a insurance check for 15000.00 ? or so.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yea, it's got a 351 windsor in it. The 351 is about 3 inches taller than a normal 302 stock motor. I've had it like this since 95. It was a professional cut, and hood painted again. Its like a viewing port. Most people like it. Sorry, MOST people DID like it. :/

P.s. nice car.

What kind of money is the insurance company going to give you for the car?

speedster356

Established Member
:fm:i would like to add, this was the snd time i've ever parked this car without being able to see it, or have someone watch this car for me.

I Met this blonde hottiie off facebook, took her to lunch and she begged to ride down state street and get starbucks.:shrug:

we're seein each other, but i am not sure it was worth it.

I'll add a picture of the girl that was the demise of my pride and joy.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
A lot of people with Mustangs come through my shop. If I hear or see anything I'll let you know. That car was certainly a beauty. Sorry to hear about your loss.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I hate theiving pieces of shit. I hope they wrap it around a pole and both die from banging their heads together. Atleast that way it wont end up in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread