STOLEN 2009 Special Edition ZX10R

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Stolen in Plano, TX between 7:35Pm and 9:50PM from Cinemark West Plano.

Texas Plates 3ZL447. I posted this in the hometown section as well. Please keep an eye out!

001-1.jpg

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I know the pain, you're going through. I bought a 2010 Wr250X, only had it for 7 days before someone stole it. I hope you had insurance as in full coverage.

I hope your insurance company does you better then they did me. What they're gonna give you isn't enough to replace it(NADA). You're in for a month + wait, before they'll even talk to you about settlement.

They still haven't found mine to date. Almost a year later......

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Bikes paid off, plus with the winter weather I took a lot of the coverage off. I'm pretty sure I have liability AND comprehensive, which will cover the theft. However, I waited for over 30 minutes before a customer service rep took the call only to have him tell me he can't give out my coverage details. So I have to wait for Monday unfortunately.

DDog I remember the thread over yours. You ended up getting another one didn't you? It was a while ago so I don't remember exactly what happened. I guess we will find out if LoJack is worth a damn

Thanks Buddy17 I was in love with that bike and had some plans for it coming up : (

Last edited:

tt_dohc302

Established Member
I live not far from that theater. I will keep an eye out for it. Since moving to DFW, I am always nervous about my bike getting stolen.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
I had no worries honestly. It was parked right in front of the theater. Three off duty cops are there on the weekends, one of them on roving patrols, plus all the traffic from being a weekend night. I'm still dumbfounded as to how they got away with it

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
There is an AMC theater by me that is infamous for vehicles disappearing. And there are always cops on the weekends too.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Wow not a good thing there thepizz. I'm hoping they find it and both LoJack and my insurance company do their jobs

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I had to wait about 50-60 day before I was offered a settlement. I had to talk to the insurance companies lawyers, pay stubs, where it was at, the whole 9 yards. It might've been because I was only with them for 7 days. I switched insurance companies strictly based off price. Didn't matter for the past 15 years never made a claim. I got put through the ringer in my book, they even interviewed my girl friend, who's house it was at when stolen.

They gave me a settlement offer, then I found a replacement. I cashed them out and bought another 2010 with only 657 miles on her, mine had 1100 miles when stolen. I lost the 5 year warranty on a stock bike. I got it replaced to put it behind me, but in the end. I wasn't myself for a good 2 or 3 months.

I got a fat daddy black mamba chain for this reason. You can't cut it with bolt cutters and when it's chained up I have peace of mind.

If you have Lojack, they'll find it within 24-48 hours. If not, it's gone forever.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Did they activate the LoJack yet? Sad to say but it was probably stripped down before you even reported it and the locator was destroyed. I HATE thieves. Sorry for your loss

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I posted it up on my Facebook so all the Killeen/Ft. Hood guys will keep an eye out for it also. Best of luck getting it back.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
sorry about your loss and i hope you find it, like bust into those guy's garage and throw them in jail

btw the suvaliance camera's outside the theater couldnt catch the tag of the truck they load it into ???

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sorry to hear, that bike is gorgeous.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Thanks for all the support guys. No hit on the LoJack yet. I called them after filing with the police and they said once the vehicle is listed on the national stolen vehicle database it will be activated. With all the time it's taking I fear it won't do any good at all if they know what they're doing

I just spoke with the day manager and was told they have no cameras outside the theater, that sucks!

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear that, man. It really aggravates the Hell out of me when sorry-ass low-life's take your shit that you worked hard for! I had an '06 Kawasaki Ninja 636 that got stolen as well. I will never park my new bike anywhere unless I can see it...and it stays in my house when I'm not using it!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Sorry to hear man. Karma is a bitch and it will eventually catch up to those low life piece of shit ass holes who stole it from you. I hope they get caught and you get your bike back.

Users who are viewing this thread