Stolen: 2003 lightning

busakiller

Established Member
mine.if you guys see any lightnings being parted out or whatever, please let me know. rewards will be given for any good info. thanks.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
oh shit sorry to hear about it man. people these days are startin to amaze me:nonono:...hope she comes back in one piece

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
DSG with black wheels...

mods: TT 5.4 GT motor with billet internals. twin 72mm precision turbos, 4L80E, trac bars, etc.

i have $100k in this truck, if you see the parts, you'll know it/

if i see anything this way ill let you know! good luck I hope you catch the bastard before the cops do so you can shoot his ass your self!:fm:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Does the truck have Lo-Jack(sp?)???????? Any sort of GPS you can try and get a track on???? Leave a phone that has GPS in it? Just some ideas. Good luck.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
you might wanna post up your license plate number and or VIN to keep an eye out for.
Ill keep an eye out here for anything (you and I are close to the border) out this way.

BoostGhost

Established Member
Obviously someone who knew what you had going on under the hood. God knows If I were you I wouldn't have much time to be online in a time like this but definitely post up some more details when you get the chance. Like where it was taken... any surveilance cameras around?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread