Stock wheels and exhaust 03 cobra

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Mom's basement flooded so I gotta get this stuff out. My car is in Cali so can't take it with me. $100 for the wheels and $50 for the exhaust. Wheels are chrome with tires, nitro 555r on 2 and some cheap tires on 2. Got some tread on them. Can't claim the chrome is in the best shape. Sorry no pics.

Try me at 240-353-8559 or Katie at 301-996-0924.

Wheels are in beltsville kinda close to the ikea.

WILL NOT SHIP. Pick up only.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
damn, next in line for the wheels, I gotta replace my peeling chrome rears

LOL, well then maybe we can work something out. My friend needs these, but he only needs two. If that's all you need then perhaps we can split it? I'll talk to him about it.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Damn, you gov't geeks get to sit around computers all day and grab all the deals. I need a 17x9 set of wheels for the track.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
LOL, well then maybe we can work something out. My friend needs these, but he only needs two. If that's all you need then perhaps we can split it? I'll talk to him about it.

Yeah if he only needs two I would be fine with that, my chrome is just peeling real bad, and its cheaper to buy either new or used then to re-chrome

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Cobra Cleric, where are ya buddy? Cant seem to get a hold of you? Anyways still interested and sent you a P.M.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Sorry guys, I was on travel the day I posted this. I should've put that, that's why i had my number.
Someone apparently went and picked them up. Not sure who, but I think they also gave her money for the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread