Stock tune Trackhawk runs 10.97 (dragy)

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Pretty sure he bought his TH used.

As for discounting new TH's - Not much these days. Been shopping around for a few weeks and the best I saw was almost 5K off a 95K sticker. That includes a few (Technically New) Demo cars I called about w/ 3-5000 miles on them that were not even discounted that much, and who knows how hard they've already been driven?

FWIW, I contacted multiple dealers anywhere from Mass, NY, Tenn, Texas, Florida, etc..

Very helpful, thanks.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Well my sticker was 96k and base they start at 86k. I bought mine used (it was the sales managers car) with full warranty and 11k on the odo.

Good deal for you...I got tired of taking the big hit on new cars so I started buying old ones that don't depreciate.

Dusten

Established Member
.2 as a whole number is 20%
.20% is stating the percentage

If you got 99.8% of your life wrong, you got .20% right
.20% as a whole number is .002

Do we need to continue?

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
did you roommate gain weight? why go from a 12 to an 8? did you finally see her naked and lower the rating?

Now this statement explains a lot...He sleeps with a guy (not there is anything wrong with that).

My roommate is a prime example of never enough. His cars gone from 12s to 8s trying to stay in the mix.

So by percentage, how much faster did he get? That should confuse you for a couple of weeks.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yeah I can't wait to get my TH so I can not modify it and never go as fast as him! With a warranty.

whatever floats your boat homie. He swapped pulleys and is running 10s setting draggy records for pulley, no tune trucks.

Don't hate the player, hate the game little homie. Maybe one day you can grow up to be able to kekaw from a pullied no tune TrackHawk

ArabianOak

Established Member
Let her ripa!!!
1FBD4D41-E037-443E-9E8B-3193F63F421F.png

Users who are viewing this thread