Stock tune flat spots

BV600

Established Member
Anyone else feel the stock tune dead spots and flat spot part throttle easing into wot or just getting up to speed?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
There's so many parameters in the tunes now that it could really be anything. It's often hard to reproduce issues like you've mentioned.

PIKE5.0

Established Member
Ya there's a lot in these cars capable of interfering.. Tune it

I personally HATE driving on the stock tune, its incredibly annoying. F tq management mostly.

I'm happy my X4 is on the way

Dcrypter

Established Member
I'm pretty sure it's the torque management that's been aggravating me the most. The stock tune and the Roush blower tune felt/feel pretty good to me until that torque management kicks in.

BV600

Established Member
Im already on my 2nd warranty issue so im waiting on tuning. I dont even knownhow to explain it almost like a hiccup or falling on its face. Goes to dealer tomorrow for vibration at 50+mph and the outside temp is stuck at 63 degrees. 375miles

Last edited:

Gamble13GT

Established Member
I have told some that I can feel the draw back on these cars at WOT with the stock tune.

Looking forward to seeing the changes in the tunes as the one I have drive (Lund tuned) it felt REALLY GOOD.

5.0jake

Established Member
Im already on my 2nd warranty issue so im waiting on tuning. I dont even knownhow to explain it almost like a hiccup or falling on its face. Goes to dealer tomorrow for vibration at 50+mph and the outside temp is stuck at 63 degrees. 375miles

Hiccup or falling on its face is not torque management.

Users who are viewing this thread