Stock So he thought

The Wraith

Established Member
Was driving to my insurance co today when exiting the highway i see a 300c (Hemi)at the end.i get right behind him he hopes to the middle lane i get in the left and pull beside him .he rolls his window down and says to me "NOT ON YOUR BEST DAY"!! So i ask him what do you think that is a hemi? and he says it again .ok so i let my car growl and his gave a little snicker He knew he was beat before we raced .he pulls up and asked is that stock what do you have in there and before i could say what , my son hollers "12 2X4's , a ladder , guitar , an amp and a surf board" . Well we started laughing in the guys face and he put up his window and turned at the light with a little honk of the horn ..

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hilarious :D The 300C driver probably realized he was in trouble when he heard the whir of your S/C - but by then it was too late. I would have fallen for it too - I don't think of Marauders as being 12-sec cars :eek:

Keep up the good work!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
That was probably the same idiot who wanted to race me on the beltway. He pulled up next to me at around 60 and kept saying "I got you", "I got you". Well, let's just say he didn't have me. He turned off the beltway shortly afterwards. I guess once he saw my rear tires break loose at 60 mph, and I pulled away as if he had hit the brakes, he decided to save face and go away. :burnout:

RAWSN8K

Last edited:

The Wraith

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
That was probably the same idiot who wanted to race me on the beltway. He pulled up next to me at around 60 and kept saying "I got you", "I got you". Well, let's just say he didn't have me. He turned off the beltway shortly afterwards. I guess once he saw my rear tires break loose at 60 mph, and I pulled away as if he had hit the brakes, he decided to save face and go away. :burnout:

RAWSN8K

It was a pea green 300 .wht guy w/ bald head and cell phone stuck to his ear. :loser:

Yea i thought you all would like to hear that.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
The Wraith said:
It was a pea green 300 .wht guy w/ bald head and cell phone stuck to his ear. :loser:

Yea i thought you all would like to hear that.

I always liked the Marauders. Tried to get me wife into one, but she wouldn't budge from her Escape??? Now one with a sc might sway that opinion. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread