Stock Pzero Nero All season tires?

o2sys

Established Member
I'm planning on replacing my summer tires for some all seasons during the winter season (no snow driving) and the Pzero Nero All seasons seem to have pretty good reviews but as well as some mixed ones.

I'm asking here since it was an oem tire for most of you guys.

Do you like them or recommend them?

My priorities are tread noise & cold temp traction out of these tires.

helloWorld

Established Member
When I was running the OEM tires during the winter, they worked well for the cold temperatures. No complaints that I could even think of in relation to cold streets.

I know that you said there would be no snow driving, but just so that you know, the OEM tires are terrible in the snow. I had to purchase the dedicated snow tires I have in my signature just to even get around in light snow.

o2sys

Established Member
Thanks helloWorld, yeah no snow driving, won't even be taking it out if there is even a chance of snow in the forecast.

Worst case would be winter rain.

stags

Established Member
If the ground is frozen and wet be it snow or ice I won't drive on the pirellis

Light rain should be fine, they can hydroplane more than I would like at freeway speeds

OX1

Established Member
They are a pretty noisy tire, IMO. Stock size Mich PSS where much quieter, even though being "max perf summer" tires.

Last edited:

nate714

Established Member
I really dislike the stock tires pzero nero tires that came on my 14 gt base. the nitto invos feel a lot more grip in both dry and wet, never seen dirt or snow though.

Myusername

Established Member
I had pzero neros and they got noisy as they wore down. I have used continental dw summer tires and they are awesome. A coworker of mine that moved down here from Georgia has the continental dws all season tires and she has no complaints on noise.

Users who are viewing this thread