Stock OE Eaton Blower like new 2007-09

fastpny

Established Member
I pulled this blower off of my car with 5,000 miles on it and the engine was completely stock. This thing doesn't have a scratch on it. I will sell for $750 + shipping.

I also have a ported blower for sale in another thread.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I pulled this blower off of my car with 5,000 miles on it and the engine was completely stock. This thing doesn't have a scratch on it. I will sell for $750 + shipping.

Good luck. I sold one last summer with 120 miles on it for $450 shipped.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Thanks for the advertising how bout if you aren't interested you don't post.

How about whenever people like me that are wanting to purchase your parts and we see a post like this from the OP, we probably are just going to walk away.

Have some respect. At least he was kind enough to help you out by trying to give you a better price to go off of so you're not wasting your time.

monsterpost

Established Member

Yea, you might want to rethink the asking price; $350 to $500 seems to be the going rate for these. GLWS

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
fastpny said:
Thanks for the advertising how bout if you aren't interested you don't post.

Thanks for advertising yourself as well.

Posted via Topify using Android

fastpny

Established Member
How about whenever people like me that are wanting to purchase your parts and we see a post like this from the OP, we probably are just going to walk away.

Have some respect. At least he was kind enough to help you out by trying to give you a better price to go off of so you're not wasting your time.

If you want to pass on a 5,000 baby driven blower that's your choice. Has nothing to do with respect if price is to high people can make offers or it sits and price comes down. My time is wasted dealing with this BS vs negotiating price. I don't need a price moderator.

fastpny

Established Member
BTW $450 + shipping

Perfect condition no scratches and if you aren't pleased send it back no problem 100% guaranteed!!

Its not about the $$$

Users who are viewing this thread