Stock mid-plate, blower and upper, also Moto-Blue lower pulleys and hub

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Stock mid-plate, blower and upper

Bought the midplate, blower and upper expecting to have them ported and polished together. Never did get around to having them sent out so they are still stock, untouched. Now that the Lightning is gone, I suppose I should get rid of them.

Midplate - $120 shipped
Blower - $270 shipped
Upper - $70 shipped

All of them together - SOLD

Also bought a hub and two pulleys used on here that I never ended up putting on the truck. They've just sat in my garage for a couple years :( They are Moto-Blue, I believe, 4# and 6# pulleys (8.75 and 9 if I'm reading the part numbers correctly).

Would like to sell them all together - SOLD

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Pulleys are gone, sold really quick!

Still have the blower, mid-plate and upper! Let me know if you're interested at all!

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
i have a 2000 L and i wanna put a whipple sometime down the road here, would i need a different midplate to have the whipple bolt up? if so i might be interested

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
To my knowledge (not that much) the whipple should bolt directly to your stock midplate.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Again, if you have interest, make me an offer, I'll at least entertain crazy offers as I did with the suspension parts I sold.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Nobody has sent money yet, nobody wants to even make an offer?

If I can't sell it maybe I'll have to bolt it all on the 5.4L in my Supercrew and see what blows up first, the motor or the transfer case :lol:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Still sitting in my garage, no money to throw it on my FX4 truck so it's still available.

Users who are viewing this thread