Stock Lightning times..

Bootbox

Established Member
So ZEM, do you think you got some power out of that MAC catback?

Reason I ask, I just ordered one but now I'm reading in a bunch of old threads that people think they lost power with it and I'm a little pissed.

Seems like with just the catback though that you're a couple tenths faster down the 1/4 than any stock Lightning I've seen so far.

fullboogie

Established Member
I ran my bone stock 2004 L about 3 weeks ago with 1700 miles on it. Weather was real nice, which played a part in my good times. It was about 50 degrees with low humidity. My best was a 13.32 at 102.9 on stock tires. I'm sure it would be a few tenths slower in the summer...

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
if you are running mid 13's stock i think i might be about to run low 13's with a pulley, intake,exhaust,dyno tune

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I run low 13s :p

Maybe we can have #2 lower v #4 lower race :rockon:
00sVt Lightning said:
if you are running mid 13's stock i think i might be about to run low 13's with a pulley, intake,exhaust,dyno tune

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm getting it dynoed. I'll have to punch out probably a bit early since I get to do a sleep study that night.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
what the hell is sleep study?! im not staying too long either a couple of my friends are taking me to the strip club for my bday:rockon:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
*sorry for the hijack*

I get to go sleep in a hospital with all these things attached to my head and body I guess. I may have sleep apnea. I snore very loud at night, can fall asleep anywhere at any time (I fall asleep in the truck in traffic when we are stopped), etc. fun fun.

00sVt Lightning said:
what the hell is sleep study?! im not staying too long either a couple of my friends are taking me to the strip club for my bday:rockon:

ZEM'S04 L

Established Member
SVTman75 said:
He's a factory freak!! LOL He's good at burning out and getting caught!!! HA HA

LOL, not funny!! Todd owes me a huge burn out for that one.....and at least I didn't get in trouble :pepper:

Bootbox, as far as gaining power from any catback........don't count on it! The only thing you will gain is sound, the stock systems are great...just too quite! :banana:

Bootbox

Established Member
Cool, cool.

At least it sure seems like you didn't lose any power with it, which is all I care about to tell the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread